G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brake Proportion Valve

3 posters

Go down

Brake Proportion Valve Empty Brake Proportion Valve

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:43 am

Brake Proportion Valve Pr102f10

Can anyone who has bought one of these replacement proportion valves from Inline confirm whether or not the factory lines will connect right up to it like with the original valve?  Or, am I looking at custom fabricating all new lines to/from it?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Brake Proportion Valve Empty Re: Brake Proportion Valve

Post by 74laguna Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:13 pm

it is direct fit
74laguna
74laguna
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by LSANTI76 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi Mcarlo77...I used that exact valve on my '76 without any problems. The factory lines & threads matched up without any modifications as if it were your original valve. The only thing I had to slightly modify was the electrical connection of my factory wire to the valve sensor. No big deal though. I had purchased my valve from PerformanceOnline.com a couple of years ago. Their part #17010. Who ever you order from you may want to inquire about the electrical wire connection part. I would make sure they supply the female connector to splice into your factory wire if needed.
LSANTI76
LSANTI76
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 pm

That's good news, my friend...thanks for the info!  Was hoping that I wouldn't have to get into making/running new lines.  As for that sensor, I noticed the original one unscrews off the valve.  Is that not the case with the one provided on the Inline valve?  Even so, am wondering if the threads are the same.  Was hoping they could be swapped if needed.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down