G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summit Bucks

4 posters

Go down

Summit Bucks Empty Summit Bucks

Post by Joe73 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 pm

FYI, when you receive an order from summit racing, check your receipts in the box. There's usually two of them with the second one having a coupon "summit bucks" certificate number on it. I just happened upon mine and they gave me $20 summit bucks. So after researching the best prices and shipping on front and rear springs I placed the order with summit. I bought Moog 8002 fronts and Moog 5415 rears. No shipping or handling over $100 from summit. So total price $132. Then hit it with the $20 summit bucks and $112 to my door. Definitely think thats a great price for moog springs all around.

Just FYI guys. Glad I noticed the receipt.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Summit Bucks Empty Re: Summit Bucks

Post by thatfnthing Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 pm

The only thing about Summit bucks is that they're only given on whatever select items they're pushing this month, which never seems to be anything I'm looking for.  I've spent so much money with them over the years that they've sent me 4 free hats, but I've yet to receive a single Summit buck. Smile
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 pm

I once was sent $20.00 in summit bucks because I hadn't bought anything for a while, and they wanted me to buy something.  The nice thing for me is that summit racing is only about a hour away, and they have a really epic "scratch and dent, and open box" section but you have to be there to benefit as its not advertised.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm

I just took a look at some old receipts and I have summit bucks on every receipt. Most are for 20 off a 100. None of them say they are towards any type of item. Just 20 bucks off a hundred or more purchase.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Hmmm...maybe I should go back and look at some of those.

Scratch-n-dent bin would be awesome.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Wish I lived close to one.
driveit
driveit