G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late introduction for myself

+13
Silentknight85
thatfnthing
wunderlich_33
Limey SE
77mali
Roadcaptain S3
dynchel
Wallyuph
ant7377
1973montec
Hawk03
Dinomyte
Joe73
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Late introduction for myself - Page 2 Empty Welcome

Post by testpilot61 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:30 pm

I think a lot of us have had a bad taste concerning body shops. I had the unfortunate experience of having my 76 repainted that was to take about 4 months, well, 15 months later I got it back only to learn after a few months that all the glass had been improperly installed and they leaked terribly. It took me about a week to dry out the insides and of course the extra expense to have all the glass properly sealed.

Keep up the good work. These G3's are gaining in value and interest.

Be sure to post progress notes and pics as you proceed.

Welcome to a great bunch of G3 guys.

JerryH

testpilot61
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Late introduction for myself - Page 2 Empty Re: Late introduction for myself

Post by Keith Seymore Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:00 am

Silentknight85 wrote:I officially joined a few weeks ago, but I never actually introduced myself. I see newer newcomers doing this, so I figured I probably should as well.

I live in S.E. Michigan and have a 1974 Chevelle Malibu Classic that I am restoring from the ground up. It has definitely seen better days. I am currently in the process of restoring the frame and all attached systems (suspension, brakes, hoses, etc..).

Welcome from Clarkston.

I have a '74 as well - base Malibu. My dad ordered the base condition so that he could add the police package.

K
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2