G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilt Column

3 posters

Go down

Tilt Column Empty Tilt Column

Post by SSTOOLMAN Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Hey guys, anyone have a floor shift tilt column for a 73 Chevelle? Preferably black. I am tired of hitting my knees on the wheel. lol
I you have one shoot me a description and price.
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Tilt Column Empty Re: Tilt Column

Post by Limey SE Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

I have a Tilt I am pulling out of mine Needs rebuilt Kinda Wobbly if yours is Black I could be talked into some kinda deal
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:20 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about finding only a black column. They are pretty easy to prep and paint when they are out of the car. Too bad...I just shipped one earlier this week. Was planning on pulling a red one out of a swivel bucket Cutlass sometime in the next week.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Limey SE wrote:I have a Tilt I am pulling out of mine Needs rebuilt Kinda Wobbly if yours is Black I could be talked into some kinda deal
I am not looking to trade, I am keeping all my original parts. If yours will fit a 73 with no mods and it is the same style (blinker arm ect.) as an 73 I would consider buying it??
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:I wouldn't worry too much about finding only a black column.  They are pretty easy to prep and paint when they are out of the car.  Too bad...I just shipped one earlier this week.  Was planning on pulling a red one out of a swivel bucket Cutlass sometime in the next week.
Can you send me a pic and price?
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:10 pm

SSTOOLMAN wrote:
Limey SE wrote:I have a Tilt I am pulling out of mine Needs rebuilt Kinda Wobbly if yours is Black I could be talked into some kinda deal
I am not looking to trade, I am keeping all my original parts. If yours will fit a 73 with no mods and it is the same style (blinker arm ect.) as an 73 I would consider buying it??

Appreciate the offer to buy it out right but would need something to go back in there, It prob would not be the same anyways for I think the 76 & 77 have different Plugs Maybe Steve would know more about the plugs I am not for sure on that, Also mine is set up for Cruise ( I just don't have them parts underhood anymore ) original owner took them out and didn't include them.
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down