G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New project

+8
knightfan26917
Roadcaptain S3
ant7377
Limey SE
pila
dynchel
chevellelaguna
clanceman427
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New project  - Page 2 Empty Re: New project

Post by bracketchev1221 Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:35 pm

malibu4me wrote:
Dinomyte wrote:Welcome.  The Duster is a fine looking piece of work.  That was my first car.  Nothing exciting 225 slant six.  

The Duster is a rare Twister model, It wears most of it's original paint. It is unrestored, just modified. It also had a 225 slant six but now has a 400 cubic inch big block now. I looked at this car day in and day out in high school as it belonged to my metal shop teacher. Me and the Duster have been together since 1999 and grown bored of it, so on to the Malibu

You should have said something. I would have traded you straight up for the Duster. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by malibu4me Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:43 pm

bracketchev1221 wrote:
malibu4me wrote:
Dinomyte wrote:Welcome.  The Duster is a fine looking piece of work.  That was my first car.  Nothing exciting 225 slant six.  

The Duster is a rare Twister model, It wears most of it's original paint. It is unrestored, just modified. It also had a 225 slant six but now has a 400 cubic inch big block now. I looked at this car day in and day out in high school as it belonged to my metal shop teacher. Me and the Duster have been together since 1999 and grown bored of it, so on to the Malibu

You should have said something.  I would have traded you straight up for the Duster.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Ray, My kid will even have to pry that Duster out of my cold dead hands!!!!!!!!!
malibu4me
malibu4me
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:03 am

malibu4me wrote:
bracketchev1221 wrote:
malibu4me wrote:

You should have said something.  I would have traded you straight up for the Duster.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Ray, My kid will even have to pry that Duster out of my cold dead hands!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you're not THAT bored of it then. Smile
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by malibu4me Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:18 pm

thatfnthing wrote:
malibu4me wrote:
bracketchev1221 wrote:
malibu4me wrote:

Apparently you're not THAT bored of it then. Smile

I maybe bored with it. But that car will always be my baby!
malibu4me
malibu4me
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2