G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts

4 posters

Go down

Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts Empty Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts

Post by Joe73 Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Just got the email from rock auto. They are having their "wholesale closeout" on 73 chevelle parts. Alot of these parts are at exceptional prices and would fit other years. Headlights are real cheap.

See if theres something you can use. Enjoy.

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1039878&m=wc&l=en&html=true
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts Empty Re: Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts

Post by pila Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:23 am

Same here.....just got the notice for my Buick, Malibu, and El Camino.... good deals on many parts if they are needed....

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts Empty Re: Rock Auto Wholesale Clearance for 73 parts

Post by thatfnthing Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:51 am

Does this mean they're abandoning G3's altogether? i.e. We won't be able to get anything anymore? Or is this just a big sale?
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:15 am

I think just a big sale on things or brands that arent moving well. Or excess stock.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:15 am

There is a Bunch of Front Disk brake Pads choices, I wonder which would be long lasting with a minimum of brake dust??
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:19 am

Actually it's a clearance sale. They usually say how many of the item that they have left in stock.
I suppose that they don't have room for items in inventory that aren't selling, so. sale time!

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down