G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs

3 posters

Go down

1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs  Empty 1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs

Post by Limey SE Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Finally after 3.5 weeks of Let downs with transports The New SE will be here just got off phone with driver He is 7 hours out and will be here with it before 8pm depending on Traffic I will post some pics when it gets here and then rest will follow Under the Project Picture Section Thanks to all who pointed me in the right direction for transport......

Mitchell Murphy I will use your Buddy for sure if ever needed !! Was nice Chatting with ya today.

Project Thread started LOL

Last edited by Limey SE on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs  Empty Re: 1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs

Post by thatfnthing Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Woo hoo! Thumbs up
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs  Empty Re: 1977 Chevelle SE is homewhere she belongs

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Awesome news!

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 79 CC to 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis?!
"The rhythm of the rails is all they feel" __ Steve Goodman __ 'City Of New Orleans'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down