G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage

5 posters

Go down

Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage Empty Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage

Post by Wallyuph Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:14 pm

This is the soonest we have even gotten car out of storage and been able to use it ever. Went to camping world for some items today It was almost 70 in MN in March. Unreal
Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage <a href=Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage Img_5310" />
Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage <a href=Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage Img_5311" />
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage Empty Re: Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Beautiful car, Wally! I saw several classics out and about today.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage Empty Re: Soonest we have even gotten car out of storage

Post by Limey SE Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Looking good Wally ...... I have seen lots out in the last week or so here as well, There is a Blown 68 Camaro I have been trying to get to talk to owner here at Daughters school but so far he is Elusive ............ Maybe I should take My car down there Then he will stop and chat LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:28 am

Really nice here in NY too! Streets near my home still have a lot of sand and junk on them so not yet.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Very nice, Wally!  I've seen a number of vintage vehicles out on the roads the last week or so ... neat to see them coming out of hibernation again.  I sure miss those exciting spring days of waking cars up for the season.....

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 79 CC to 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis?!
"See what else your old heart can take" __ Rosanne Cash __ '7 Year Ache'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down