G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!!

5 posters

Go down

NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!! Empty NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!!

Post by FumiyoG3 Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:55 pm

I've seen this one for sale over the years.  It looks nice and clean.  And it has the coolest option ever- the factory skyroof!

https://york.craigslist.org/cto/d/1975-chevelle-laguna-type-3/6749034449.html

NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!! 00d0d_11
NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!! 00h0h_10

Last edited by FumiyoG3 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
FumiyoG3
FumiyoG3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!! Empty Re: NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!!

Post by S3SS Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Nice... Love that option...rare...
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!! Empty Re: NICE '75 Laguna S-3, Pennsylvania - factory skyroof!!

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 am

Very cool! This was highlighted on MotorWeek a while back.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:11 am

I've never seen a Laguna with swivel buckets and a column shift. I wonder if this was an option? I also find it strange that someone would order a skyroof and not other options like the gauge package, 400-4V motor, power windows & locks, etc.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:51 am

Here's the MotorWeek review on this car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qPbCq9R-U
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:28 pm

[quote="g3chevy"]I've never seen a Laguna with swivel buckets and a column shift. I wonder if this was an option?

I suppose you could order this setup any way you wanted.  I grabbed parts off a '73 El Camino SS with swivels, column shift and tach gauge cluster that was being parted a couple yrs ago.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Yep, it was a lot more a la carte back then -- you could have just about any combo of individual items you wanted. Nowadays you get 2 or 3 option 'groups' to pick from and that's it. No substitutions allowed! Smile
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down