G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick

3 posters

Go down

Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick Empty Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick

Post by S3SS Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:47 pm

Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick Buick10
1976 Buick Century with Y43 Indy 500 Pace Car option which gives the T-Roof (Hurst Hatches), stainless roof band with opera window delete, rear spoiler, Hd suspension with rear sway bar, red rally wheels, blacked out grill and tail light panel and of course the decals. Options include tilt steering, full instrument package, 8-track tape player. This was a western car so it has an excellent frame, original floors and trunk. It did require a bit of work in the rear quarters, which was done with fresh paint and decals a few years ago. New windshield, headliner, carpets, dual exhaust with cats (emissions compliant) and now correct white letter tires on the original red rims. New front rotors, calipers and pads last year. New plugs, wires and carb kit on hand but it may not get done, my mechanic is sick. GM Oshawa build package on hand (to prove it is a Y43 car) and Ontario transfer pkg. $12,500 firm. Cheap unique Canadian collector car, but you would need to move on it pretty quickly, I am taking it to Carlisle, PA swap meet on April 24th. No trades, car is just for sale because I have to downsize my collection. I have a huge collection of 1975-77 Century and Regal spare parts, motor, trans, dif, driveshafts, grills, dashes, wiring, doors, hood, trunk lids, glass and lots more, I would sell all of it to you at a fraction of the real value if it helped you decide to buy my car.

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-classic-cars/ottawa/c122l1700185

Last edited by S3SS on Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add pic and link)
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick Empty Re: Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick

Post by Dinomyte Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Nice looking Buick, never seen one before.
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick Empty Re: Found this one offered at 12,500 Canadian....nice Buick

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:45 am

Very nice car. Do you have a link to the original listing?
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down