G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Go down

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle? Empty This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Post by g3chevy Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:59 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Chevrolet-El-Camino/254362595222?hash=item3b39312f96:g:5F0AAOSwUVVdgRS2
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 29

Back to top Go down

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle? Empty Re: This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Post by thatfnthing Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:32 pm

I think that's JB's.  Looks like they removed the hood decal, otherwise the same car.

Looking at JB's posts, it had a 540/TH400 combo when he sold it and that ad says 383/TH350.  Also went to OH and now appears to be in TX.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle? Empty Re: This 1974 El Camino Looks Familiar...Former Member's Vehicle?

Post by Limey SE Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

That is JB's old El Camino he sold it to a friend ( or so he thought would take care of it ) It looks like he didn't keep his Promise to Him .... I wished i could have met Him before things worsened for him He truly was a One of a Kind person

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down