G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included

2 posters

Go down

looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included Empty looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included

Post by clanceman427 Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:44 pm

I am helping someone try to find their old family car, help is appreciated!
1974 Pontiac Lemans GT
VIN: 2D37N4A127943
Black with white stripe
Red interior
350 3 speed on the floor
Car was sold in the 1980s out of Edison NJ
I recently started a search for my grandfathers old
1974 Pontiac Lemans GT he passed away a few years ago and I found the Original window sticker in some old papers!
Thanks In Advancelooking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included 12485610
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included Empty Re: looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included

Post by Joe73 Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:17 pm

Kevin, the easiest way would be though a police officer (investigator) that could do a 50 state search of the VIN through NICB (national insurance crime bureau). That would reveal the last time its been registered and to whom.

Other than that, most states have a form to fill out for a FOIL request. Motor vehicle registrations fall under public information. But that would be time consuming and take quite a while to get a response. This is the way "internet" shopper thieves locate specific vehicles by pics on the net that show license plates. Thats why I cover my plate in pics I'll be posting on the net.

Good luck with the search.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included Empty Re: looking to find 74 Lemans: VIN included

Post by clanceman427 Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:14 pm

Thanks Joe! And remember, no need to cover our plates for internet thieves because no one wants our cars Haha we are the outcasts🤣
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:30 pm

lol
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down