G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I thought I would never have to post

3 posters

Go down

Something I thought I would  never have to post  Empty Something I thought I would never have to post

Post by Limey SE Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:00 pm

Ok Y'all this is gonna be the hardest Post I ever will make in my Life PLEASE READ WHOLE POST

I am offering a SALE on shirts to Help me Pay for my 26 year old Sons Funeral .....

He passed away Saturday sept 30th 2023 at the of scene of the accident I AM NOT SEEKING SYMPATHY, BUT will appreciate all them if offered !!

No One in there worst nightmare can fathom this happening I need to raise enough or close to it to have him Cremated I can't afford a traditional funeral with that said

Small to 3xtra large will be the Normal $30 shipped
(FRONT & BACK PRINT)

4xtra & 5xtra large will be $34Shipped (FRONT & BACK PRINT)
Prints must be the same is only Clause to this If your heart feels on Donating a Little extra thats ok also
PM ME DIRECTLY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER I WILL RUN THIS FOR 10 DAYS
Something I thought I would  never have to post  38450111
Something I thought I would  never have to post  38450110
Something I thought I would  never have to post  38450610

Something I thought I would  never have to post  34085810
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37238411
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37255311
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37270511
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37274011
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37307411
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37328311
]
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37347010
Something I thought I would  never have to post  37450710

Last edited by Limey SE on Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Something I thought I would  never have to post  Empty Re: Something I thought I would never have to post

Post by Limey SE Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:16 am

For that in case Moment if your Not interested in a Shirt All donations can be made to my PayPal or Venmo I have cashapp also BUT have not figured how to link that If sending PayPal please send friends family is all I ask and please include Screen name and / or address so when things settle down Our family can send a thank you card for your support

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ANY THAT IS SENT I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE THIS A DONATION POST I was raised to always give something in return and why I offered shirts for sale here instead ..........

LimeysShirtHouse@yahoo.com is the address for PayPal and Venmo

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Something I thought I would  never have to post  Empty Re: Something I thought I would never have to post

Post by 76Chevelle2Tone Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:16 pm

OMG this is shocking but many families go through this. I know it's no consolation. I have known 3 people who had children killed in car accidents and several others from illness. It's a reminder to be careful with ourselves and others. There aren't any words that will heal this I am sorry to say but I would recommend you find some way to honor his memory and benefit others. May he RIP.
76Chevelle2Tone
76Chevelle2Tone
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Seymore Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:29 am

Limey -

I am so sorry to hear this.

I don't have any words that can help, but stay strong and know that we are here for you.

K
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 11

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down