G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some hard to find items at Classicone.com

4 posters

Go down

Some hard to find items at Classicone.com Empty Some hard to find items at Classicone.com

Post by 77mali Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I found these guy's after an exhaustive search for some radiator mount cushions. They have other neat stuff too.
http://www.classicone.com/wsc/catalog/gm/chevy/chevelle/7377chevelle/7377chevelle.htm
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Some hard to find items at Classicone.com Empty Re: Some hard to find items at Classicone.com

Post by pila Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:24 pm

If you meant radiator core support bushings, The Parts Place has them, which is where I bought mine, along with the gas tank, windshield etc. Good place for parts.

And thanks for that link! Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Some hard to find items at Classicone.com Empty Re: Some hard to find items at Classicone.com

Post by 77mali Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:30 pm

I mean the small rubber cushions that mount the radiator to the bottom of the core support (4 pieces there) and on top also that pull through the plate that bolts into the top of the core support (2 pieces there). Should have been clearer, sorry & you're welcome. happy bowtie
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 pm

OK, I see now what you meant Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm

pila wrote:If you meant radiator core support bushings, The Parts Place has them, which is where I bought mine, along with the gas tank, windshield etc. Good place for parts.

And thanks for that link! Very Happy

How did these fit? I'm looking for a new set as well since mine are totally gonzo...they charge like $25.00/pair w/ hardware if I remember right. Sounds like a good deal just want opinion of someone who actually bought them. Thanks!

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:08 pm

I bought them.They work, they dont look like they will when you get them but they do.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 am

Got a price on the core support bushings from Montemania a couple years ago and he wanted $85/pr. Needless to say, I passed. So, $25 seems reasonable if they fit.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 am

You can bet anything from there is going to be more expensive than just about anywhere else on the planet. much is either NOS or genuine GM & even the used stuff is a bit high.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down