G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please be carefull at your local car shows this season

+11
1973 454 MONTE
dynchel
carcass
Sleddogg
BicknellWelding
dragons_lair59
Bruisr
Tom77
pila
Wallyuph
1973montec
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

please be carefull at your local car shows this season Empty please be carefull at your local car shows this season

Post by 1973montec Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQiqhixmrIE
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

please be carefull at your local car shows this season Empty Re: please be carefull at your local car shows this season

Post by Wallyuph Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

No words to say for that.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

please be carefull at your local car shows this season Empty Re: please be carefull at your local car shows this season

Post by carcass Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

weak sauce.
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Barf-bag anyone....Oxygen???

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Lunatic fringe at car shows. People that never learned to drive etc.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Anyone notice the driver of the Lexus near the beginning of the vid? Suspect

That's why that happened, LOL

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm

What Asian women? I was told by my aunt (who used to live in so cal) that Asian women are were the worst drivers in Cal followed by illegal immigrants. I don't know if its true, just what I was told. Head Bang
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 pm

LOL....whether SoCal or northern Maine- the results speak for themselves.

"Velly velly solly about crassic cah."

Maybe she forgot the blake pedal was on the reft.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 pm

lol! I often wonder when you eat Chinese food what kind of animal the "chicken" came from. There was the one story a few months ago where employees were seen bringing a dead deer in the front door of a Chinese restaurant..... Barf
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Laughing

Ever notice there are NEVER any pigeons in front of or on the roofs of those restaurants? Just sayin.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Hope she had lots of money left after she bought that Lexus that she couldn't drive.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I deliver groceries here in Phoenix for Sysco Foods, and deliver to many a chinese or Japanese resteraunt. The most disgusting places I've ever seen! I get first hand experience as I have to deliver into the back of the store and into the kitchen. I delivered to a chinese rest. several years ago, I took 10 40 lb. boxes of chicken into store and was told to leave by the back door outside. I drove by that same place later that afternoon and the chicken was still outside. It was 110 degrees in the middle of summer! At least there for 8 hrs. Mind you it was fresh chicken not frozen! I'll never eat from any type of resteraunt like that again!!!! My wife eats chinese food alot, I'll go to McDonald's! And I hate McDonald's!!!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:21 pm

DWA (Driving While Asian) should be a crime! Twisted Evil
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 pm

77mali wrote: Laughing

Ever notice there are NEVER any pigeons in front of or on the roofs of those restaurants? Just sayin.

Or stray cats...
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 am

McDonalds is not much better...when I was a kid (before drive-thru windows) many customers (including me) would feed the pigeons french fries in the parking lot while we dined at the outdoor tables or sitting in our cars.Now,40 years later there are no more pigeons hanging around...."Chicken" McNugget anyone?

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 am

yard bird lol finger licking good asian drivers suck unless in a smart car
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by BicknellWelding Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 pm

How did her airbag not go off?
BicknellWelding
BicknellWelding
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleddogg Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:18 pm

How awful, I hate to see this kind of thing. Thing is, Toyota will keep stamping out more Lexus cars...there will Never be another Lemans...
Sleddogg
Sleddogg
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carcass Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I wish more people would give classic cars a little more space on the road. I'm always getting tailgated by somebody or they get real close and then pass me aggresively. or swerve back and forth near me on a two lane while talking on the cell phone.
Not that I'm special and deserve anything more than them, just that my car has earned its place on the road with nearly fourty years of weather, you'd think people would have the respect to at least not tailgate.
But to be fair I see terrible drivers of all shapes, sizes, colors, credes, genders and ages.
This may have been a case of D.W.A. but arguably one of the finest drivers in the world is Nobuhiro 'Monster' Tajima, his amazing talent on IMHO the greatest racing surface in the world Pikes Peak is purely astounding.
carcass
carcass
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:48 pm

We're just having a bit of fun. No offense meant to any specific ethnicity or gender. Lord knows if it were me vs. Danica...I'd loose (big time).

Agreed that any old car, whatever the vintage, has earned some respect. I never complain on Thursdays when I'm behind the model T doing 20-25 on the road to our local weekly show, it's fun to roll the windows down to watch & hear it chugging along.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Besides I'm pretty sure no Asian women are reading this thread. (Or have ever even thought of looking at this forum) Laughing
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 pm

You guys better watch out for Sue on Fast-n-Loud...she might karate chop this place! Laughing

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 am

fishhead wrote:You guys better watch out for Sue on Fast-n-Loud...she might karate chop this place! Laughing

she pulled out a sword on richard this past episode.

id be a little upset. but atleast nobody was near/in it.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 am

I like that gal,she's a good sport and adds crusty charm to the show.

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:53 am

I like that show- she usually does really nice work too.

I missed that last one- what about the sword? Was she really pi$$ed or was it a joke? They probably owe her too much money..LOL
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next