G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please be carefull at your local car shows this season

+11
1973 454 MONTE
dynchel
carcass
Sleddogg
BicknellWelding
dragons_lair59
Bruisr
Tom77
pila
Wallyuph
1973montec
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

please be carefull at your local car shows this season - Page 2 Empty Re: please be carefull at your local car shows this season

Post by fishhead Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 am

I doubt she was really mad.She can sure handle that blade though,I wouldn't mess with her. Shocked

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

please be carefull at your local car shows this season - Page 2 Empty Re: please be carefull at your local car shows this season

Post by chevy76monteman Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 pm

dynchel wrote:What Asian women? I was told by my aunt (who used to live in so cal) that Asian women are were the worst drivers in Cal followed by illegal immigrants. I don't know if its true, just what I was told. Head Bang

I almost had the front end taken off the Monte Carlo by an Asian woman in a mini-van who decided that she wanted in my lane and didn't even bother to look. And of course, I was the one who got flipped off.
chevy76monteman
chevy76monteman
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 pm

fishhead wrote:I doubt she was really mad.She can sure handle that blade though,I wouldn't mess with her. Shocked

LOL Ninja Schminja, lets see her dodge a 230gr .45 Hydroshok
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by fishhead Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Haw!! My 250 grain Colt .45's will do just fine...on second thought do they make Gold Dots in that flavor? tongue

fishhead
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2