G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Exhaust Is the best for my car?

+6
Bruisr
Biomedtech
Dead Man
pila
ant7377
McCauley5983
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Exhaust Is the best for my car? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Exhaust Is the best for my car?

Post by Limey SE Sat May 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Sidepipes UNLESS modified already have a built in Muffler
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Which Exhaust Is the best for my car? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Exhaust Is the best for my car?

Post by dynchel Sun May 19, 2013 9:15 am

when you say side pipes, are you referring to these?
[img]Which Exhaust Is the best for my car? - Page 2 2012-014[/img]
these are mine and just as anthony said the whole area under the door is a big glass pack muffler.

Last edited by dynchel on Sun May 19, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by thepossumface Sun May 19, 2013 10:43 am

yeah id like to run those,
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun May 19, 2013 12:50 pm

A bonus is they act like ground effects and make the car look lower than it really is. Just don't bump your bare shin on them.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thepossumface Sun May 19, 2013 1:10 pm

what are you running on yours? exhaust wise?
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Hooker competition headers, with dynomaxx side liner side pipes. 2 1/2 inch pipe with 3 inch outlet.

Last edited by dynchel on Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added details)
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thepossumface Sun May 19, 2013 1:19 pm

i think thats what I may go with were did you get them from? i just googled it and came across it for 6 bucks??
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thepossumface Sun May 19, 2013 1:22 pm

http://mudflaps.com/i-7231354-dynomax-88326-sideliner-sidepipes.html?gclid=CKGUsurWorcCFQ3l7AodlSwATQ
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun May 19, 2013 1:33 pm

thepossumface wrote:http://mudflaps.com/i-7231354-dynomax-88326-sideliner-sidepipes.html?gclid=CKGUsurWorcCFQ3l7AodlSwATQ

That is ONLY for the shield that goes around the Pipes, the actual sidepipes are 84.95 EACH
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun May 19, 2013 1:49 pm

I got them from summit racing in 2006. They may not make the dynomaxx ones anymore? If you do find them the '72 inch ones are a perfect fit. I do know that patriot products currently sells side pipes.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun May 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Try amazon if you cant find them anywhere else, I punched in side pipe exhaust and the first two things that come up are patriot side pipes. It says 898 results for that search. Good luck. Beer
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thepossumface Sun May 19, 2013 3:03 pm

thanks i think that solves my new exhaust!
thepossumface
thepossumface
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sun May 19, 2013 3:05 pm

No problem. Give Me Beer
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2