G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just found this Laguna project on Youtube

Go down

Just found this Laguna project on Youtube Empty Just found this Laguna project on Youtube

Post by 1975 S3 Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:45 pm

The guy's only got 20 subs, I'm going to follow this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08QPStEeKrM
1975 S3
1975 S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Just found this Laguna project on Youtube Empty Re: Just found this Laguna project on Youtube

Post by REVINKEVIN Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:56 pm

I will watch that tonight. I have been working on my Laguna on and off for about 5 years. I need to make a 10 minute slide show and put it on the tube.
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Just found this Laguna project on Youtube Empty Re: Just found this Laguna project on Youtube

Post by 1975 S3 Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:27 pm

REVINKEVIN wrote:I will watch that tonight. I have been working on my Laguna on and off for about 5 years. I need to make a 10 minute slide show and put it on the tube.

I'd like to see that slideshow!
1975 S3
1975 S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Dude! You mean more like a 1 hour slide show!
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:32 pm

Funny. 1975 SS got me thinking about it. So, me being me, I started getting pictures together. I have over 120 in a folder so far and I am about 1/3rd of the way through my pictures. I was asking my daughter how to put some music to it without getting sued for copyright infringement. That’s all I need.
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:30 pm

Ok, I have 299 photos on my phone of the car. I just put them all in a folder. If I do 5 seconds per picture that is 25 minutes. I have a few more on my computer. The car is getting real close to being some what finished. I would end up with around 350 pictures total. I would have to split this up into several videos. For some reason I feel like I am starting to high Jack this thread. Oops.
REVINKEVIN
REVINKEVIN
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down