G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires

3 posters

Go down

New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires Empty New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires

Post by pthurman48 Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:35 pm

I am new here and don't know the lay of the land.  I have just purchased a 77 El Camino Classic from the original owner.  The car was built in Arlington, TX, sold new in San Angelo, TX, I got it in Temple, TX.  It is all original with very little rust, except that I just put 4 new 15" x 8" 4.75" x 5 Rally wheels running 205/75R15 Nexen white walls on it.  Looks like the tank has rust in it, I had to change the new fuel filter after 2 days of running.  The brake master cylinder is leaking.  I am installing a new carb kit Monday.  Lots of things to tighten up, but it is all there and in good shape.

I would like to find a front drivers side wheel well chrome trim and the top edge chrome trim on the tailgate.

New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires Dsc00013
New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires Dsc00012
New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires Dsc00014

pthurman48
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires Empty Re: New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires

Post by 77camino Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:59 pm

It looks like you are in the right spot with your post. Love the car, I’m a little partial. That’s awesome that it’s mostly rust free. How’s the interior? The wheel well moldings do come up on eBay occasionally, but the tailgate trim is near impossible to find. When they do pop up they are pricey!
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires Empty Re: New to me & forum 77 El Camino with New Wheels & Tires

Post by Iggy Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:59 pm

Welcome!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:43 pm

Pm sent
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down