G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1975 El Camino - long term project

Go down

1975 El Camino - long term project  Empty 1975 El Camino - long term project

Post by tgaetto Sat May 15, 2021 1:11 pm

I have been meaning to do this for some time. I found this car after almost 30+ years of looking. I started to show some progress when I joined here. I will begin to chronologically detail what I have done and update as I go. Stay tuned! As all of you know finding things for this generation proves more and more difficult with each passing year. This and a couple other forums have been extremely helpful with information and community! That said, I will gather up my information and get this started.
tgaetto
tgaetto
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

1975 El Camino - long term project  Empty Re: 1975 El Camino - long term project

Post by g3chevy Sat May 15, 2021 10:34 pm

Looking forward to your posts. That will motivate me to work on my 75 as well.
g3chevy
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 29

Back to top Go down

1975 El Camino - long term project  Empty Re: 1975 El Camino - long term project

Post by 77camino Sun May 16, 2021 10:52 pm

Glad to here you finally found it after 30 years. Hopefully it is the exact one you wanted. I looked for about 15 years to find the right one.
77camino
77camino
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

1975 El Camino - long term project  Empty Elco parts

Post by Tim Mon May 17, 2021 7:36 am

Good morning,I'm a member and have a garage full of 73/77 Elco parts, tailgate,rear window, interior parts etc.

Tim
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down