G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate winter

+30
77mali
thatfnthing
Joe73
knightfan26917
ant7377
lars
Wallyuph
SSTOOLMAN
Roadcaptain S3
Mcarlo77
Dinomyte
dynchel
chromejunkie
driveit
BicknellWelding
Biomedtech
Tom77
alleyball4
1973 454 MONTE
chevy76monteman
texan01
jrb75
JiMi_DRiX
74Malibu383
orange Juiced
74MonteCarlo
Checyxtc
McCauley5983
abajc3
BlackChevelleSS
34 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I hate winter - Page 4 Empty Re: I hate winter

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:08 am

LOL...the morons in your states have nothing on ours here in MN! Afterall, we're the ones who elected that goofball Jesse Ventura (yes...THAT Jesse Ventura) governor some years ago and, most recently, Al Franken as Senator. I mean, Al Franken...can you believe that?!! Makes me so proud...

Hey, Mali...make sure your wife gets a good night's sleep so she'll be ready to shovel in the morning while you sleep in! Let me know how that works out...LOL!!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Biomedtech Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 am

I think we need a nice period of utter anarchy to reset all the BS!
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:17 am

No common sense & no inert ability for critical thinking. The Clintons, the Kennedy's the Cuomo's the Bushes are all the wealthy political class of the US, not unlike the old French bourgeoisie. The run things the way they want and the media helps them to control the hearts and minds of those poor people who think they are being served when in fact they are getting screwed at every turn my friends. Sad part is they don't even realize what's going on.

Last edited by 77mali on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:17 am

One more thing Id like to add, that region has many yuppie douches form Manhattan buying homes there,they see this stuff and the life some of those folks lead and the trouble after the storm and even prior to that yet nothing is done,hypocrite bleeding hearts. At one time there used to be alot of company's and factories of some kind or another in the general area (50's 60's) there, but most if not all is gone usually due to taxes. Tourism is pretty dead too. This was a great state once.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 am

Mcarlo77 wrote: Hey, Mali...make sure your wife gets a good night's sleep so she'll be ready to shovel in the morning while you sleep in! Let me know how that works out...LOL!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Steve- that's Senator Stuart Smally to you
I hate winter - Page 4 Th10
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by 77mali on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 am

Anthony- the only thing that's worse than a yuppie douche is a yuppie douche liberal hypocrite.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:21 am

Biomedtech wrote:I think we need a nice period of utter anarchy to reset all the BS!

A scary thought but it may come to that.

We also need more people like this who will speak the truth in the face of those who lie. Check it out.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/conservative-doc-reveals-why-he-spoke-out-against-obamas-policies-at-prayer-breakfast-plus-would-he-ever-run-for-president/

Last edited by 77mali on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:27 am

ant7377 wrote:One more thing Id like to add, that region has many yuppie douches form Manhattan buying homes there,they see this stuff and the life some of those folks lead and the trouble after the storm and even prior to that yet nothing is done,hypocrite bleeding hearts. At one time there used to be alot of company's and factories of some kind or another in the general area (50's 60's) there, but most if not all is gone usually due to taxes. Tourism is pretty dead too. This was a great state once.

The problem with NY is NYC. Why don't you guy's kick them out? Upstate people are some of the nicest folks I've ever met. I have relatives out in the finger lakes area, wonderful people- salt of the earth.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 am

77mali wrote:
ant7377 wrote:One more thing Id like to add, that region has many yuppie douches form Manhattan buying homes there,they see this stuff and the life some of those folks lead and the trouble after the storm and even prior to that yet nothing is done,hypocrite bleeding hearts. At one time there used to be alot of company's and factories of some kind or another in the general area (50's 60's) there, but most if not all is gone usually due to taxes. Tourism is pretty dead too. This was a great state once.

The problem with NY is NYC. Why don't you guy's kick them out? Upstate people are some of the nicest folks I've ever met. I have relatives out in the finger lakes area, wonderful people- salt of the earth.

Paul,that is exactly right,my brother in law and I just were saying that last week,hes been going up there since he was a kid with the rest of the family and he says hes never seen it so bad . There are alot of of really nice people up there,I hate to see people get so boned like that.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 am

Reverse secession...LOL (you heard it hear first) Very Happy

NYC & Long Island could be their own state, let them fend for themselves & not bleed the rest of you. There was a movement here in the western MA counties that some people wanted to create a new state not bound to Boston.

Gotta fire up the snow blower- Hey guy's post up some blizzard pics! The plows buried the end up the driveway, LOL...maybe 4' high or more.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Heres me this morning digging out for the dog in the back yard.

I hate winter - Page 4 Snowfeb2013_zpseb4cc5ab
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Heres my neighbor,I told the son of a b&t$h to stop doing that,told him he was going to get something caught in the machine

I hate winter - Page 4 Snowfart_zpsf71203ab

ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Clapp Clapp Clapp

LMAO!!!!! That's too FUNNY!!!!!

I still have to dig out the cars...will post some pics later on
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Here's me doing it the right way (with clothes).
I hate winter - Page 4 Photo10

This is the end of the drive @ the street. We got buried. affraid
I hate winter - Page 4 P1050210

That's Mali on the Right Laughing
I hate winter - Page 4 P1050211

The storm was big & bad but Armageddon it wasn't. My bones hurt like hell though.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Sorry to here what you are dealing with. It is surprisingly nice here in ne ohio (currently). I wish the best for you my friends Whom i've never met personally. Very Happy
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Paul,is that a MTD ? I have the same machine. Works good, you look miserable out there dont let the snot freeze to your mustach! LOL! Hey no rooster tails!
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:23 pm

It was warm & the sun even came out a while. The beard never froze over, LOL. My snow blower is sooo old- I've forgotten what brand it is. I got it @ home depot in the mid 90's. It's got a great motor. It took forever because of what the plow's did to us, friggin asshats!
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

dynchel wrote:Sorry to here what you are dealing with. It is surprisingly nice here in ne ohio (currently). I wish the best for you my friends Whom i've never met personally. Very Happy

Thanks! We made out fine- the people in coastal area's to the north & south of us got it bad though.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm feeling your sore muscles, guys (well...figuratively speaking, that is)! I've got an '80's vintage 2-stage MTD blower, too. Starts right up every time, though. Might get to use it tomorrow night/into Monday as we're now under a winter storm watch.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by BicknellWelding Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:43 pm

[img]I hate winter - Page 4 Snow210[/img]

What I came out to this morning. The town came through and was nice enough to give me some ridiculous snowbanks to knock down. I wound up leaving it stuck, and snowblowing a maze of trails all over the backyard for my daughter and the dog to run around in.
BicknellWelding
BicknellWelding
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:01 pm

We didn't get much snow from that storm, maybe about 3 to 4 inches. Of course the wind stirred up some good sized drifts. My buddy who lives across the road plows my driveway. Two years ago I gave him my old Bolens lawn tractor to play with, and he now has a blade on it. It really pushes snow good. It has a 12-HP Wisconsin engine in it.

I'm allergic to snow shovels Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

So we finally got a taste of what you folks out in the midwest have been dealing with...BRRRRRRRRR!  It was minus 20 today with the wind chill...actual temp was about 14*F.  I feel like a wimp complaining since it's not quite as cold here but I will anyway.  The good news is that I think it's going to gradually warm up everyday towards the weekend.  They're taking hi 40's low 50's & RAIN (not snow) here this weekend.  Hope you guys are all doing ok with this arctic blast.

BTW, did you hear about the research boat containing "Global Warming" scientists/researchers getting stuck in the sea ice in Antarctica?  LOL, they were stuck for over a week and had to be rescued by the Chinese mission down there.  Talk about irony!
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Wow. Jail time and a fine. The is crazy.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:27 pm

My oldest son came over last evening, and cleaned out the snow that the state highway snow plow put in my driveway. I've only been out once, to go to the gas station, and gut stuck in the driveway while trying to get out. Shoveling snow really makes my back more wrecked than it already is.
Two days ago, somebody plowed out my driveway, and I haven't found out who it was yet !!
Nice to have those kind of friends though.. Very Happy 

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Check this out. now that's a snow blower!

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/snowblowvch1
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next